Who we treat at THERAPY FORWARD:
At Therapy Forward, we provide rehabilitation for:
- Neurological Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal Injury
- Upper Extremity
- Motor Planning
- Developmental Activities
- Balance and Coordination
- Functional Mobility Training
- Community Reintegration
- Functional Training
- Home Modification Recommendation
Therapy Forward uses evidence based practice, as well as the latest in rehab technology to provide the best options to get you back where you need to be…FORWARD!
What is Occupational Therapy?
At Therapy Forward, Occupational Therapy (often referred to as “OT”) is rehab provided by our “function experts”, also known as an Occupational Therapist. Occupational Therapists provide skilled, evidence-based rehabilitation to people across the lifespan through the use of use of therapeutic activities, manual techniques, therapeutic modalities, and through the use of functional strengthening in most cases.
Occupational Therapy at THERAPY FORWARD
- At Therapy Forward, our Occupational Therapists enable people of all ages to live life to its fullest by promoting health, providing educating on injury and disease prevention, and connecting you with the best treatment to facilitate independence.
- We provide 1-on-1 treatment sessions, which means all of attention is focused exactly where it should be…moving You FORWARD